Quaker Summer Sleep-Away Opportunities for Kids
As we face the challenge of finding and creating resources to teach about racism and racial justice to Quaker children and youth, Melinda Wenner Bradley shares this in-process, well annotated list of queries, websites, blogs, online articles, curricula, and literature.
To view the Winter 2017 QREC "Connections" E-Newsletter please click the banner above or the URL below it.
This issue contains news of:
- Fall Conversation Circles about teaching the Bible in Quaker RE
- Peace Notes: A Quaker Lesson in Witnessing for Peace
- Release of revised 2nd edition of Faith & Play: Quaker Stories for Friends Trained in the Godly® Play Method
- 2018 Annual QREC Retreat
- New Book by Emma Condori, Quakers in Bolivia: The Early History of Bolivian Friends
- A list of upcoming RE Events